Thursday, February 9, 2012

So I am completely new to blogging and have just been amazed at the words of wisdom and ideas that bloggers are giving.
I have sure been missing out!!
I decided to start as a way for me and others to look back and see just where I have come from and how much I have grown in these years since high school.
Iroically, my friend from high school, Amanda, started a blog and I absolutely love reading her updates and ideas. So all credit to her for the push to start blogging.
I'm gonna be real open and honest in this blog, while also putting any ideas or advice as well!
I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Welcome to the blog world :) Your going to love it!

    P.S. AMAZING blog title

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too sweet!!! I am starting to fall in love with laying it all out there! I might need some help and some tips on things to do but this is awesome! Thank you for the inspiration!

      Delete